Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Thought-Provoking Thursday Debut

I've decided to start having a couple of blog theme days. I'm too flighty to post everyday, but I really need to keep my 3 readers coming back. Also, I recognize the need to stimulate my readers with something more than cat fights and snake stories. So..Thursdays will be your chance to post your opinion on general topics that I present. Feel free to discuss these amongst your three selves. Just remember that, legally, I must report all death threats to the appropriate law enforcement division.

Topic Number One- Rob and Amber: meritous of the attention/money they're getting that has culminated in a television program called "Rob and Amber Get Married" or cheap entertainment for an increasingly mindless society?

Topic Number Two- Sex and spanking: exciting spicer-upper or kinky?

Topic Number Three- Jam: Grape or Strawberry?

6 Comments:

At May 19, 2005 8:12 AM, Blogger Jilleyn said...

I don't get the Rob/Amber thing. Smart cookies or good pr people I guess.

Spanking. Yes. Sometimes. The right way. I'll let you know when.

Grape with peanut butter. Strawberry with cream cheese, ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, etc.

 
At May 19, 2005 9:36 AM, Blogger Holly said...

One down. Two to go.

 
At May 19, 2005 8:24 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Seriously...could this blog be any more pathetic. I can't even claim readership of THREE anymore. God..I should just put an end to this misery before it goes any farther. But then again...where would we go for our virtual cat fight fix?

 
At May 19, 2005 9:00 PM, Blogger Pops said...

Would it help if I said "grape jelly"? I don't watch reality TV and I bruise easily, so the other two are out.

 
At May 20, 2005 7:03 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Rob and Amber drive me fuckin' nuts. I don't usually get all passionate about hating someone on the television, but these people...ugh.

I agree with 81v that spanking depends, but I usually find it pleasurable. (Not in that whole fetish-whips-and-chains kind of way, Jay.)

Grape Jam for me. Strawberry seems so stringy and seedy and...yeck...bad texture.

Pops: You know your wife is beating your ass everyday. I read your blog. I know how it is.

81v: I love yours more.

 
At May 20, 2005 7:14 AM, Blogger Holly said...

And by pleasurable, I mean, YES! HARDER! HARDER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home