Sunday, May 08, 2005

Absolute Proof that Larry is NOT a Loser

All of the above is correct. Thankfully, these tata's are worth $205 a night as of yet (and I'm not even baring them) and the snake met its demise. He probably thought it better to take the shovel to the head than attempt to conquer these babies!

So..to catch everyone up...I'm getting ready to take the last of the finals that my asshole professors found a way to drag out over 2.5 weeks. I encountered the largest copperhead known to man on my sidewalk 10 days ago. My husband made short work of him 4 days agos. I have taken to serving beer at the sports bar across from TU 2 nights a week for about $20 per hour. (I'll take it...I can find a million ways to spend it.) A general wrap up....I think I'm having a pre-mid-life crisis. Let me just go ahead and say...I've worn my hair in pigtails 3 of the last 7 nights. It's a sure sign...right? Boys seem to love it. Soccer season is coming to a close, 90 degree+ weather is nearing....my season is here. Shit's gonna get good.

Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At May 09, 2005 10:46 AM, Blogger Jilleyn said...

I wouldn't necessarily call 6 days of a copperhead hanging out, looking in your childrens' windows "short work." But, ok, he killed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home