Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Mr. Brown, Could You Please Send Holly to the Principal's Office?

Damn. Shit just got all middle-school over here at my place. Of course, it's not the first time. Hence the title of my blog, once again. I'll just go ahead and leave the previous post and comments for the entertainment of all. (And so all 3 of my other readers can feel like adults. I'm just trying to provide a service here, people.) So..how bout this..we'll just get it all said and done.

*Annie, my sister (by blood), has acquired carnal knowledge regarding my best friend's ex-husband, who is also a friend of mine.
*Annie has done some really great things with her life as of late, considering the path she was once on. Did I mention she made out with Billy Idol last week?
*My best friend (not by blood) is pregnant and married, but human. She has the same issues with the person seeking carnal knowledge regarding ex-husbands as the rest of us do.
*My best friend's current husband has created for himself a slightly checkered past, but he tries really hard to atone himself and you gotta love the little booger for that. In his defense, the sidewalk is kick-ass now. I especially appreciate the solar lighting system. Sweet.
*Men, most all of them, lie. Not just my husband, not just my best friend's. I'm sure whatever man that anyone is with is lying to them about some things. I'm sure whatever men are reading this have lied to avoid the lecture or tears or, you know, divorce.
*If not for the carnal knowledge issues, Annie (sister by blood) would have divulged all the silly details of her misgivings to Jill (best friend not by blood.) And would not be pissed at me for doing it.
*Cobblestone sidewalks are not a one day project. There's the planning, and digging, and replanning, and redigging. Then, you know, stones and sand and replanning. Really...it doesn't matter if you top it off with a solar lighting system.

So...you can see the story basically goes like this:

Jill divorces "B" (to protect his innocence...ahem.) Jill marries Jay. Holly, Jill, Annie, B, and Jay get along swimmingly for undisclosed number of years. B and Annie hook up. Jill sniffs out hook-up but B denies it. Aforementioned group of characters get along semi-swimmingly for undisclosed number of months. B, trying to protect his own innocence, comes clean about the hook up which sparks a period of the-opposite-of-swimmingly relations in aforementioned group. Annie, despite the great achievements of late, has a run in with the law and gets sent to the pokey. Holly and B swoop in to save the day. Holly and Jill make some smartass comments about sisters and pokeys. Annie is none too happy about that and makes some smartass comments herself. ONE of which was to call Jill a jackass. (She might have called me some names too, but who's keeping track?) Insert a 90 day interim involving lies, half-truths, drunkennes, Billy Idol concerts, soccer games, etc. Annie, now a known criminal, has a second but lesser run in with the law. Holly semi-subtly references run-in while trying to keep blog readers happy (like i said, trying to do a service.) Jill not-so-subtly references her own perfection, piety, and worthiness while mentioning the prior incident. Annie gets pissed. B sits in another state, laughing his ass off at all of it. Innocently, of course.

I love you all. Billy Idol rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home