Friday, May 20, 2005

A Few of My Favorite Things

1. My most very favorite thing this week and possibly this year: This is a must have. Seriously..I can't think of the right words right now.

2. My favorite blog: If you aren't reading here, you should be. And you should be telling all your friends to read it too. Or your wife, at the very least.

3. My second favorite blog: This one cracks my ass up. Everyday. That MPH is seriously a genius or druggie. Either way, funny shit.

4. Cucumber-melon lotion from Bath & Body Works.

5. The end of the semester.

6. Kentucky Fried Chicken. It hates me and I can't get it in all of Northeastern Oklahoma anymore, but I still love it.

7. My ex-husband's misery.

8. A long, quiet nap.

9. Intelligent, talented daughters.

10. Did I mention that Ladybug?

4 Comments:

At May 20, 2005 1:30 PM, Blogger Pops said...

Man leaves a comment, can't get no link-love. O cruel world!

 
At May 20, 2005 11:32 PM, Blogger Larry Jones said...

Holly, I was catching up on your last few posts, and I confess I cannot keep up with the drama. Maybe it's because I've had a hard week and my brain is battered and deep-fried, but the exchange after your "If Only..." post gave me a headache. Maybe someday you can post a "Cast of Characters," with names or initials and all the relationships, friendships, backstories, rivalries and animosities.

Annie, if you ever read this comment: I love your fire.

Also, spanking and toys: Playing at dominance and submission is a complex mental game. It is not merely smacking butts or vibrating certain parts. These activities are only the physical manifestations of an elaborate drama of love, sex, trust and, yeah, kinkiness. The real action is in the relationship, as I think you know, and in the mind.

 
At May 21, 2005 9:32 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Pops: I've got you in mind, baby. I was just trying to give you a few days so that everyone that links over there wouldn't see how pussy-whipped you are. I'm just thinking of your pride. Like I've said...just trying to do a service.

81v: It is all genuine. I promise.
-----------------------------
I really don't care if the damn thing looked like The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. And you speak of those things as if they're a thing of the past. Are you on sexual hiatus?

Larry:
Welcome to my world, honey. And I think I'll heed your advice. Everybody get ready! Next week will be "Cast of Characters" week.

As far as Annie...have you ever touched fire? (I love you, Annie.)

And the other...I do know. It's why the relationships that involve those things are always the most passionate. That's what I really like...the passion.

 
At May 22, 2005 9:04 PM, Blogger Holly said...

MPH: Second THIS week. I see a great opportunity here. Maybe I can let you and Pops have a little contest to see who will be my favorite next week. OR maybe I'll just base it on this week's post content. I know some would say you'd win hands down, but I'm really tryin' to be sensitive to Pops. I mean...seriously...he's posting pics of video games. I wouldn't want to be the trigger to his breakdown.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home