Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Fortunately....

They did not eat me. (Because cats are afraid of water, Jill.) So here I am. A couple months later. But you know what they say...better late than never. Soooo...ok...I'm going to school full time. Drowning in soccer this and that. Spending way too much time reminiscing about the days when I had much lower moral standards and much more fun. Funny how those 2 things go hand in hand, huh? Oh..and a few more things that I hate:
Fucking jury duty
Whiny men
Jeremy
Wasps ( Not the political kind)
Alarm clocks
Money
No money
I didn't number these because I forgot where I left off but I'll catch up next time around.
And don't worry....those wild cats were no match for a bitch like me. Freakin' pussies. (God I crack me up.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home