Thursday, July 08, 2004

They Like Me! They Really, Really Like Me!

I'm a little scared that someone has actually viewed this nonsense that I refer to as "not my life". But very excited! I was reading over Dena's life last night and noticing how incredibly less dull it is than my own. And the best part of all...Her husband goes out of town! Ok..That's not the best part, but it would be nice. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in this alternate reality though. At least that's what I think that it is. Since I'm not schooled on the deeper realms of psychology yet, it may quite possibly be another dimension. Hell, for that matter, it could be a whole different universe. Because really, if we don't know what's at the edge of this one, how do we know there's not another one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home