Tuesday, July 13, 2004

She's Freakin' Crazy and I Can Prove It!

Just so everyone else will know the misery that is not my life...I'm copying the email that I, along with about 8 other people, received from my insanely neurotic sister. You can read my comments in the bold, capital print just so I can straighten out any confusion. Here ya go:

top message for Bryce and Kenneth.......Just FYI.....I had a Mcalisters sandwich for lunch today and it really filled me up.....so no sandwiches for dinner......I'm open for whatever.....don't forget we'll have Kennedy too, I'm picking her up after work since Annie has class tonight! Be thinking what we could have for dinner. (WHICH SHE WILL HAVE ALREADY DECIDED BY THE TIME SHE GETS HOME.)

and.....just so everyone knows......Sunday is Annie's b-day and we will be having a b-day party for her out at Holly's house....I'm thinking around 3:00pm but verify w/ Holly if you coming.....Holly is making fried chicken and mashed potatoes for her dinner.....I'm making her cake but not sure what kind yet....possibly that kind w/ the special strychnine seasoning....I think that it is her favorite :) hehe >(HAVE TO INCLUDE THE ATTEMPT AT HUMOR SO THAT ALL OF US NORMAL PEOPLE WILL THINK SHE'S NOT SO CRAZY.)

Bryce......I know you'll be at Dad's this coming up weekend but I can pick you up from Grandma's before the party and take you back afterwards ....it would be good for you to go since family will be there, and I know you personally want to wish Annie a Happy Birthday! :) (SHE WILL ONLY SEE HER SON FOR 5 MORE DAYS BETWEEN NOW AND SUNDAY SO REALLY NEEDS TO INCLUDE THIS I GUESS.)

Mandy.....I'm copying you as an FYI in case you and Makenna want to come out! :)

and Jill....I'm copying you too in case you want to bring out the kids or just yourself! :)

and Holly I'm copying you b/c your making the dinner :) (SHE MEANS SHE'S COPYING ME TO IRRITATE THE SHIT OUT OF ME.)
and Travis.....I'm copying you because I wouldn't want you to feel left out of the loop even though your not here :) hehe (HE'S IN FREAKIN' SEATTLE!!)

I will also take this opportunity to attach a picture of my beautiful dog and show you just how cute Oliver is!!! :) (THIS IS A WEEKLY TREAT)


Talk to you all soon! :)
Shirlynn

2 Comments:

At July 13, 2004 5:51 PM, Blogger Jilleyn said...

She must have googled how to spell strychnine. That's freaking scary.

 
At October 20, 2004 10:03 AM, Blogger Holly said...

I only wish I could add my capitalized comments to the Christmas letter. And if one ever goes out by email, I can promise the summary and analysis right here. Hell, if I ever figure out how to work this blog you may see the hard copy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home