Thursday, July 22, 2004

The Sun Still Shines

So, Wow.  It's been an interesting week.  I had a pseudo-breakdown over last weekend but seem to be recovering.  I'm now on Zoloft which at the very least makes me realize that the sun DOES still shine.  I'm trying to do all things therapeutic now.  You know...good smells, hot showers, comfort food.  While I was at it, I thought I'd make a list of things I hate.  I've heard it feels good to write it down and I figure that surely therapy has caught up with technology and "typing" can substitute for "writing".  So..here goes:
(I'm sure this will be a week long project so feel free to check back in.)
1.  Jeremy
2.  Cats
3.  Being broke
4.  My car
5.  My mother is a hypochondriac
6.  Jeremy
7.  Renting instead of owning
8.  This 10 pounds I can't seem to lose
9.  I can't get organized
10. Needy grandparents
11.Jeremy
12.Jeremy
13.Jeremy
14. Smoking and not being able to quit
15.Corn
16.Baked Fish

Ok..I have to go break up the battle about to ensue in the other room, so..more later.  OH-
17. Breaking up fights between kids who should know better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home