Friday, September 24, 2004

Dammit

That's the baby's new thing. If she drops something, falls down, spills milk, etc. I have tried very hard to rid my vocabulary of this word lately because I realized that something very similar might be coming from my little angel's mouth. It doesn't matter. She has the memory of an elephant and a great desire to make me laugh until I pee.
We were sitting on the front porch this morning watching about 5 hawks circling around the pasture out front. (Oh my God---did I just type that? And again...read the title of this blog.) Anyway..she's saying, "Look, Momma. Birds. Big Birds." And when they flew away, she stood up in her chair and said, "Birds, COME BACK! Right now!" It was the cutest little demanding voice I've ever heard.
Do you ever wonder if people might be supportive of you solely because they may benefit from your hard work? Everyone in my life, saving Jeremy, is very supportive of me going to school. The majority of those people are sincere. I have to wonder if one certain person is just trying to bide his time until maybe he can drink lemonade on the porch of the house I bought while he tries to decide whether to go ride his 4-wheeler or drive his new truck. It's amazing what kind of ass kissing I am witnessing sometimes. I'm actually getting bored with it. Maybe I should start a fight.
One last thing...for anyone that may be reading this that I haven't talked to in a while: It's great to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home