Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Narcotic-induced Psychic Abilities

Sooo...The last week has been miserable. I think. I've been medicated so I'm not positive but I am positive that it would have been miserable without the medication. I took a trip to the dentist last Thursday with a toothache that I'm sure my ex-husband's grandmother probably cast on me. Turns out it was wisdom tooth that needed to be pulled but couldn't be done till Tuesday. So I got Tylenol 3's which made the fireworks much more interesting. Of course they made me completely nauseous too. So..Anyway. The tooth is out. I'm now taking Darvocet and content with the results. Of course in the meantime, Jeremy has received the wage assignment for child support that I filed with the courts and is apparently going to do what every loving father does when he is asked to pay the child support that he owes....He's gonna be a frickin' truck driver. Which leads me back to the title of this post. I dreamed night before last that the dumbass came to me and said he wouldn't be seeing the girls for a while because he was going to go on the road with his brother (a certified truck driver). And while he was on the road he was going to catch a NASCAR race. So...Since he would be self-employed he would not be able to pay child support directly from his check and didn't know what or when he could pay me. I was bitching to my mother about him, as usual, and told her this whole story last night. Then..get this..Jeremy calls today and tells the girls that he's going to be out of town for about a month because he has to go to Texas to train to be a truck driver!! Spooky, huh? And by the way..You can't train to be a truck driver in Oklahoma? I'm thinking this will be the perfect life for him. I really can't stand the anticipation of talking to him and trying not to laugh out loud as he rambles on about how he's lost his "niche" in the world and obviously will only get it back by driving a truck. Should be quite interesting. Fucking idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home