Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Edit This

I have had this overwhelming urge to just go edit-crazy on my blog. I want to change my profile. I want to change my template. I want to change my comments section. I'm just looking for a general editfest. The thing is...nothing seems right. The new templates just don't seem to reflect the "inner me." The whole comment section issue seems like too much work. I went to edit my profile, then realized...with all the people who may want to stalk me (I am more popular than you might think in the third-world blogging communities), it would probably be best to go with a "less is more" approach. So, long story short-I removed one link and changed that stupid ass question in my profile. My question to all of you: Is this incredible desire to reshape my blog indicative of a bigger issue or is it a result of issues I already have?

Million dollar question, people.

2 Comments:

At October 04, 2005 10:55 PM, Blogger Pops said...

I wouldn't read too much into it. It's simply another iteration of the age-old basic human question: am I more lazy or more bored? If you're more bored, you'll change it all around. If you're more lazy (like say for instance, me) you won't. When in doubt: drink.

 
At October 05, 2005 10:15 AM, Blogger Holly said...

I like the advice. Just don't be surprised when you arrive here sometime to find a half-edited blog because I was in doubt and ended up drunk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home