Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm Baaaaaack!

Hating my life today as much as I love it. I hate these days. I wish there were designated love-your-life days as well as designated hate-your-life days. Then you wouldn't have to do it all at once.

I have spent the last 2 hours feverishly searching my blog for a particular comment that my husband is sure that a particular person left on my blog. I knew that no such comment existed. I was 99.9% certain. And guess what? I was right.

Things have been nuts for me lately. I'm sure that blogging will again me a necessity if I wish to stay sane. Not saying that I'll be wishing to stay sane, BUT if I do...you guys will all be hearing from me much more often.

1 Comments:

At August 27, 2005 11:00 PM, Blogger Larry Jones said...

I think this is another cruel tease.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home