Tuesday, October 04, 2005

On the Stage of My Life

Who is that girl I'm watching? What is this chaos that surrounds her and why is she trying to be oblivious? I'm sitting back, waiting to see how it all plays out...this drama, this comedy.
Does she have the courage to stand her ground? Her voice sounds strong. Her face, stoic and determined. She appears to be so solid and resigned.
I hear thoughts well up inside me...just an instant before she speaks them. I feel emotions..anger, fear, excitement..just an instant before she reacts.
I feel good about what she's doing..how she's doing it. I have confidence that she seems to reflect.
I wonder how she got to this place. I wonder where she's going. I wonder if anyone else in the world is watching what I'm watching.....that girl, this drama, this comedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home