Friday, September 23, 2005

Go To Your Happy Place

My life has seriously sucked ass for the last few weeks. Mainly because people are going out of their way to make sure it sucks ass. I have a feeling it's going to get better though. And if I have anything to do with it, I bet it gets WAY better. Stay tuned. (Except Larry, because I know you might get a little stressed if you stay tuned and there's no new update. You should probably just stay half-tuned.)

And now (insert drumroll).....FRIDAY FAVORITES
(I know it's been a while so to refresh your memories...this is where I list 10 objects or events that I have really enjoyed lately.)

1. SoCo and Lime shots

2. Friends that know me and still love me unconditionally

3. I don't live in the path of a hurricane

4. My daughters

5. When conniving and devious people have to watch their latest bullshit backfire

6. Sex

7. Sleep

8. New episodes of various reality shows

9. Lost

10. Secretly spying on my oldest through the new blog she thinks I don't know how to find.

3 Comments:

At September 23, 2005 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

China Steps Up Web Controls but Investors Untroubled
China's cyber police have intensified controls over the country's 100 million Internet users in the past few months but that hasn't stopped Western Web firms from pushing ever farther into the ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a ##MUSIC## site. It pretty much covers##MUSIC## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At September 26, 2005 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life does suck ass from time to time, got to agree there. But, when life gives you lemons... be sure to ask for some tequila and salt. Good things happen to good people, i like to think of it as karma. Sounds like you've got a handle on it so no reason it shouldn't be WAY better. You can only make one person happy and that is you.

Love the top ten and couldn't agree more with a few of them. Actually, I only would need to change 8,9,and 10 to compile my own list. And i guess 4 since i don't have any daughters.

Love, peace, and happiness

420

 
At September 26, 2005 11:27 PM, Blogger Larry Jones said...

Don't worry about me. No pressure from me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home