Friday, May 27, 2005

Friday Favorites

1. My favorite blog wherein one can ask for guidance from a clearly-higher mind and sometimes actually receive a coherent answer.

2. My favorite blog wherein one can find an obvious need for guidance from a clearly-higher mind and occasionally pretend you are that mind with random comments. (He won't always know that you're not.)

3. Beer

4. My ex-husband's misery

5. Weekends without children

6. Edie, my little baby bear, calls her oatmeal, "porridge."

7. Sausage and mushroom pizza

8. The Downy ball

9. Summer

10. Still lovin' that ladybug.

2 Comments:

At May 27, 2005 10:58 PM, Blogger Pops said...

I can't say I completely understood what you said about my blog, but I congratulate you for being able to so skillfully recreate the complete incoherence of my own blogposts. Bless you.

 
At May 29, 2005 7:32 PM, Blogger Holly said...

MPH-My bad. When I said "sometimes," I meant "Never in a million fucking years."

Pops-Oddly enough, when I read it again, I'm not even sure that I partially understood it. It's a sure sign that I need to read your blog a little less often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home