Monday, October 17, 2005

Damn..I Needed That

I had the best damn time I've had in a long time this weekend! No phones, no televisions, no computers; just lots of beer, good company, a full moon, and adrenaline aplenty. If you'll note the pictures below, you'll notice that I got stupid enough to walk backwards off a 50 foot rock. It was incredible! I can't wait to do it again. As a matter of fact...I expect to do the 110 foot drop within a couple of weeks. (Theoretically, of course....no guarantees.) I think I might be up for it. This crazy ass had no problem, and I PROMISE that I'm not going to let him show me up for too much longer:

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2005 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a challenge. And I have it in writing. Your on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home