Tuesday, October 19, 2004

You Are What You Eat..No Wait...You're Only As Old As You Think You Are

It's one of those old cliches. So...here's what happens. I finish my psych test and go downstairs for a cigarette (my only solace since the sexual deprivation has begun) and a girl much younger than me asks if I want to go to her car and "smoke a little". So, I'm thinking...well, first of all-hell yeah...then, "Hmmm, do I just have that 'get-me-high' aura or does she just think I'm cool?" Quite a dilemma. So I decided on the classic answer..."I'm good, but I'll go out to the car with you." Now..I ask..do I sound like I'm not cool now? The craziest part of all is that I was wondering the whole time if it was a conflict of interest to minor in drug and alcohol abuse counseling and get high on class break at the same time. I'm sure the American Psychiatric Association has some small something to offer on the question. Of course, if I was really too concerned, I'd probably have to wonder what they have to say about drinking Bud Light like it's the nectar of the gods.
In other news, the Jimmy Kimmell dreams have subsided. Maybe because the Zoloft withdrawals have ceased. I kind of miss them. The sex dreams...not the withdrawals.
Jill still remembers me. That's good news. Although I think that Riyah may have "jumped" her into the West Side Gang. Awwhellno! (And you'd think since she does remember me, I'd have her new email address by now...but I don't.) Wonder when she may be posting to her blog again?
Do you think it's ok to date a really fat guy if he has a really nice house and a Ph.D. in pharmacology research, namely infectuous diseases? Not for my own information...at least not yet. I've just been asked for advice on the subject. I can only think of the standard, "Is he a good person?" response. I'm not sure that I'm the best person to answer this question. Being the hopeless romantic that I am, I have to be with someone that I love. Or at least mostly love.

4 Comments:

At October 20, 2004 6:55 AM, Blogger Jilleyn said...

Is the fat guy for one of your sisters (ahem)? How fat are we talking?

 
At October 20, 2004 9:55 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Actually, yes. And I'm sure you could figure out which one of them would be willing to ride the waves in exchange for the paycheck. And if I had to say how fat he is, I would probably say he is exactly the same size as Johnny Stephens. Wink, wink.

 
At October 20, 2004 2:31 PM, Blogger Jilleyn said...

You're going to get sued. I'm deleting that.

 
At October 20, 2004 3:18 PM, Blogger Jilleyn said...

Crap, I can't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home