Monday, October 18, 2004

Woe Is Me

I think my husband is depriving me sexually. I think my children are trying to drive me insane. I think my mother is a bitch. I think that my sisters are too needy. I think my best friend forgot about me. I think that I missed out on the only real love of my life. I think that my ex-husband is an idiot. I think my car is a piece of shit. I think that gas is too expensive. I think other people think I'm a bad mother. I think I don't go out enough. I think I sleep too much. I think I don't get enough sleep. I think time is passing me by. Holy shit...that one was a little out there. I should probably stop thinking so much.


2 Comments:

At October 19, 2004 9:52 AM, Blogger Jilleyn said...

Gurrrl, I ain't forgot about you!

 
At October 23, 2004 3:35 PM, Blogger MoonEyedGirl said...

I'm with you. I think my ex-husband is crazy and my children are trying to drive me insane. But what would life be like if it weren't crazy and always on the edge of chaos? At least that's what my life is like. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home