Monday, October 25, 2004

Screw You, Murphy

I'm pretty sure that the ghost of Murphy has chosen my life for some supernatural experiment with his law. Ha! Little did he know that there are way too many people in my life that are fully capable of studies in the here-and-now.
I would like to take a moment to make a political statement. I'm not really about political banter, but I feel driven to post something meaningful to anyone that might think that I'm a total ex-husband hating, sexually deprived fool that is only capable of thoughts with mild substance. I'M VOTING FOR GEORGE BUSH. There....no discussion..just a statement.
I'm considering dressing as a hippie for Halloween. Only so I can force my husband to do the same. That would be highly entertaining for me. I'm not sure why...I just know that it would. Plus, my sister stole my idea to be his pimp and make him dress as a ho.
I really wish I had the energy to write more tonight, but I don't. So..remind me to tell the story of why I almost pissed myself today.

3 Comments:

At October 26, 2004 12:49 PM, Blogger Jilleyn said...

I wouldn't vote for Bush even if I were registered. God I crack myself up.

 
At October 26, 2004 1:52 PM, Blogger Holly said...

I might vote for John Kerry if he were wrapped in cling-film. Because, hell, he'd deserve it.

 
At October 27, 2004 12:39 PM, Blogger MoonEyedGirl said...

I've got some great photos of all the candidates dressed in drag. They are so very funny. Let me know if you want to see them, and I will email them to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home