Friday, October 29, 2004

Slow-Motion Spontaneous Combustion

In corresponding with Jill, I have realized that I may explode without some really good sex. Or hell..any sex at all. It's funny the phases of lust that you go through over a long period of sexless time. After a couple of days, you just fantasize about long, hot baths, hot oil massages; maybe slow, wet kisses. After about 3 or 4 days, your imagination becomes slightly randier: Bend me over the bed and roughly remove my panties. After about 5 or 6 days though, you find sexual overtones in every conversation, situation, food item. You watch the news and want to get it on with Tom Brokaw. It gets really scary. Am I alone in this?

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2004 4:24 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Warm squash has not, as of yet, entered the realms of my sexual fantasies. Thankfully. Oh..not the whole Nazi thing either. Guess I better not assume that's just understood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home