Thursday, October 28, 2004

Just Quit Bitching And Do Your Thing Already

I'm just in one of those moods today. Don't call me because I am going to get medieval on your ass.

I do have my costume. It's great. I'm going as a "big mama." I have these huge tits and an ass that you can set your drink on; an old lady wig with rollers and a scarf; knee-highs and house shoes; the most hideous purse complete with snot rag; and these huge old-lady glasses that are reminiscent of Elton John. My husband is going as a beauty queen complete with formal and tiara.

I finished my Spanish paper. I wrote the whole thing in 3 hours. I'm a procrastinator, but I work best under pressure. It is title "La Familia: Hispanic family culture vs. American family culture." Dr. Guido Arze will be thrilled!

3 Comments:

At October 28, 2004 2:18 PM, Blogger MoonEyedGirl said...

That costume sounds awesome! Are you guys going to a halloween party? I'm not dressing up this year, but my three little girls are! So, I get to live vicariously through them. What fun.

 
At October 28, 2004 2:24 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Yes, we are going to a costume party. Adults only, even! I'm so excited. I have 3 daughters also. My oldest 2 will be with their daddy this weekend and he will have the trick-or-treating honors. My baby is only one so I get to skip the trick-or-treating for one more year. My sister is going as a pimp. It is the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while. She has the afro and gold teeth and all. I'm looking forward to some drunken karaoke (which I usually hate) and general comedy.

 
At October 28, 2004 4:11 PM, Blogger MoonEyedGirl said...

That sounds like so much fun. I love the idea of the pimp also. I think I mentioned to you before that I bought an afro wig, but when I was there I saw this gangsta pimp accessory aisle of stuff that I wanted to get. Maybe next year... But I know you guys will have a blast! It's good that you are able to get out without the kiddies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home