Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Told You So

Like I said, I'm back tonight. After reading that last post I thought I should clarify that Sister #1 isn't really a dumbass, per se. She's just a little neurotic. Sister #2...hmmm..DUMBASS. Sister #3...neurotic and wallowing in her psychosis. These are all matters of opinion, of course. But I think fairly highly of my own opinion. Classic Leo.
I know that everyone in the world probably believes that they are the only sane person in the world, but I am collecting actual proof of that on a daily basis. Right now my husband is bitching because I won't let him read this over my shoulder. Sister #3 is crying about how horrible her life is. (She's 18.) My best friend is teetering on the edge of Breakdown Canyon. Well..actually she may have slipped over the edge but she's hanging on to that branch that always sticks off the side of any cliff that someone falls over in the movies. My mother...well..that's a whole post in itself. (Or 2 or 10) I could go on but the insanity just gets overwhelming.
I'm starting to realize that I may be paying for my younger days of wild, irresponsible behavior. And when I say "younger", I mean before I was 30. Fate is a cruel, cruel bitch; isn't she?

1 Comments:

At June 23, 2004 9:32 PM, Blogger Jilleyn said...

I'm just lucky I have a best friend who can whip out the bungee cord thing and throw me the lifeline that pulls me back up the cliff. Then when I get there, she and her dumbass and neurotic sisters have the cold beer and various drugs (probably stolen from their mother) waiting. I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home