Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Couldn't Resist

So...Jill just goes on and on about this blog stuff so I thought I'd try it out. Actually, I read hers and was jealous that she had this great place to rant. I'm always looking for a new place to rant so it works out pretty well. Hmmm..where to start....Oh-I know. The title.."This Is Not My Life"...is kind of my motto by default. I've always been sure that I was destined for something much more glam than what I'm actually living. Sure, it's a little dramatic, but it has kept me sane through a lot of bullshit. For the most part it is only uttered through gritted teeth and crocodile tears while I'm head down under a bathtub faucet in an effort to curb drunken stupidity. I THINK it a lot though. Like when it's 2 a.m. and one of my children is puking and the other is screaming that I need to make her shutup because it's 2 a.m. and she's not getting any sleep. Or when my checking account is overdrawn by more money than I'll have next week and there's no milk in the refrigerator. (Or beer for that matter)
I guess I can at least list the major players in my life so that any poor sole that finds themselves even half interested in my life will know what's what.
Ken--husband, usually a good one
Jeremy--ex husband, usually a bad one
Jill--best friend, always the best
I have 3 daughters but will spare them the embarrassment of mentioning them by name.
Also 3 sisters but will probably assign many various aliases for them according to the extent of the dumbass behavior or my surprise as to the lack thereof.
I'll have to spend some time deciding what I want to rant about first and I have to finish dinner so I'm off to mill that over for a while.
(Jill was right...I bet I'm back before the night is over)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home