Friday, December 24, 2004

Can You Bring Me Another Bud Light Please?

So..it's Christmas Eve. I've avoided by blog obsession for many days now. I'm convinced that I'm not an addict or a stalker...so I'm back. I've spent $650 on people that are not my husband or children and I'm gonna be honest here...I'm not sure that I'm happy with the return. I know..I know..it's not about getting, it's about giving. Whatfuckingever. I have gotten 2 pairs of Nike's (who needs 2 pairs?), a perfume gift set, $40 worth of OPI nail shit, and 3 bottles of Victoria's Secret lotion. Obviously nobody really cared when I asked for liquor and sex toys. Why even ask? Hmmmm..maybe next year.

I've missed you all very much and will be back tomorrow to update the list. I have to go to the in-law's. Considering they spend 4 of 7 days a week in church, I'm sure it will be much more disappointing than the $100 gift card Visa that my mother-in-law is getting. You can never have too many bibles collecting dust on the bookshelf. But that's ok...it's all about giving.

Congratulations to my very best friend. I know I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but just so you know....Jill is expecting!!!!!!! Totally ruined my last girl's night out, but....yayyyyyy!!! I'm so happy. I can't wait to start buying diapers!

Merry, merry Christmas to all of my blogging friends that I am sure would give me sex toys and liquor if we were close enough that I was on your list.

3 Comments:

At December 27, 2004 9:08 AM, Blogger Jilleyn said...

Yeah, thanks Holly. Way to steal the thunder. Thanks Chase!

 
At December 28, 2004 4:39 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Merry Christmas from me too...and obviously congratulations! Gosh that's exciting! What a great Christmas present (sorry that yours were crappy, Holly...but hey, consider this:
for the third year in a row, my husband's father gave him a candle holder
and for the third year in a row, they gave me nothing

However, I did get a set of dollar store cheese knives from my mother in law (they're not married), so..., yeah, that sucked.

 
At January 01, 2005 3:59 PM, Blogger jericmiller said...

christmas does usually turn out to be a bummer, doesn't it?
but i bet the little ones, i bet they loved it.
and treat yourself.
the liqour store.
the sex toy store.
splurge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home