Monday, December 13, 2004

Almost Naked Ass Scratching

The following searches brought victims to my blog lair this weekend:
girls almost but not naked
naked girls
the girl code
girls with nice bums (Canada)
girls periods pics
jericmiller

My favorite: "girls almost but not naked." There's something very comforting about that search.

There are men doing construction on the highway near my home. Lots of construction. They are building a new highway. Most days I don't even notice them anymore. They've been there for ages. This morning was quite a different story. I was taking the girls to school as always. There was a youngish man standing in the middle of what is now the old highway, waiting for a random dump truck to come along so he can direct traffic. I pulled up to the railroad tracks and made the necessary stop. As I looked ahead to cross to the new highway, the youngish man caught my eye. As well as Ciera's. This man had his ARM down the back of his pants scratching his ass. Not his hand. Not in the waistband of his pants. His ENTIRE arm down to the bottom of his ass. My not so subtle 12 year old loudly proclaims, "Oh...MY....GOD!" Not just to me, but literally to God. So the youngish man stands there with his deer-in-the-headlights look watching Ciera incredulously vocalize her amazement that a grown man is standing in public with his arm down the back of his pants digging at his ass. He couldn't hear her. That was the best part. He could only see the words as they formed in ultra-slow motion. He immediately yanked out said arm and turned around to check for oncoming dump trucks. No further eye contact. It was so freaking funny. And the best part....I got to drive back by him about 10 minutes later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home