Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ciera Vivian Marie

Today my firstborn turns 15. That child that I was too young to realize I was too young to raise......

And now, here we are. She gets to go on dates. That was the rule. She could start dating when she was 15. Of course, I never expected her to actually get to her 15th birthday. I mean....really. I had to sit on the child to make her sit in 5 minutes of time out. Then I realized spanking her butt was much less effort but still rendered the same result. That would be.....nothing. She didn't give a damn either way. Then there was the time she thought she might fight her Daddy. We can't forget the whole "screw you" incident that I was sure was the end-all. But after all of it, she's alive. And 15. And has DD breasts.

I hope we make it to 16.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home